This is disturbing, so don’t read further if you will be triggered.
Books on Amazon
- 247,269 hits
Today’s Top Posts
- The Haraam List
- Punjabi-Pashtun and Pashtun-Punjabi Racism and Hatred in Pakistan
- Khairey: Pashto Curses, Insults, and Verbal Abuses in the Pashtun Culture
- The difference between "Pathan" and "Pashtun"/"Pakhtun"
- Sexual Abuse Stories
- The Hypocrisy of Gender Segregation at Mosques - but not during interfaith events
- Pakistani Racism against Pashtuns: what it's like hearing that a Pashtun man killed 10 relatives
- Pashtun Personality of the Week: Ghani Khan - Philosopher, Poet, Sculptor
- The Patriarchy of Not Taking Women's (Menstrual) Pain Seriously
- Terms of Endearment in Pashto
- Why are women so picky when it comes to marriage/relationships?
- Why women’s existence is a miracle.
- Happy 7th Birthday, Kashmala Jaaney!
- give Muslim feminists their due credit for changing your life.
- Menstruation, Ramadhan, and the Muslim Woman: beyond the whole “it’s a break from prayer/fasting!”
- Islam, Homosexuality (and Pederasty!): What does Islam REALLY say about homosexuality?
- On the Orlando Mass Shooting – and a note to Muslims who condemn homosexuality
- The Patriarchy of Not Taking Women’s (Menstrual) Pain Seriously
TagsAfghans being a Pashtun girl on social media being human death to patriarchy everything is haraam female authority in Islam feminist choices Feminist poetry feminist things girls haraam hijab Islam Islamic feminism Islamophobia menstruation Muslim feminists Muslims Muslim things Muslim women Pakistan Pashtun Leaders Pashtuns Pashtun women Pashtun Women Leaders self love sexual abuse stereotypes against Pashtuns in Pakistan violence against humanity why we need feminism